The actual site visit schedule should not vary from the models below without approval from the Site Visit Team Chair. The Program Director must consult with the Site Visit Team Chair before final scheduling occurs. This is best handled when the Team Chair has a copy of the proposed schedule and the program application (about 6 weeks prior to the site visit).
The Rationale for the Site Visit Schedule document provides additional explanatory comments and addresses the purpose of each activity (document available below). Program Directors should review the Rationale, Preparing for Your Site Visit, and Site Visit Template carefully when planning their own schedule, remembering to discuss schedule details with the Site Visit Team Chair. In addition, Program Directors need to review the Site Visit Protocol and Planning page and email the completed Information Summary Sheet to Accreditation Services eight (8) weeks prior to the Site Visit.
Eight (8) weeks prior to Site Visit, please complete the Site Visit Template Schedule that pertains to the reason for your requested site visit and submit this by email to Accreditation Services and your Site Visit Team Chair:
- Site Visit Schedule Template for Initial Provisional Visits (10.2019)
- Site Visit Schedule Template for Provisional Monitoring Visits (10.2020)
- Site Visit Schedule Template for Final Provisional Visits (10.2020)
Additional Information About Site Visits:
- Organizing Materials for Your Provisional Accreditation Site Visit (3.2017)
- Preparing for Your Site Visit (5.2017)
- Rationale for Site Visit Schedule for Provisional Applicant Site Visits (2.2021)
- Rationale for Site Visit Schedule for Provisional Monitoring Visits (2.2021)
- Rationale for Site Visit Schedule for Final Provisional Visit (2.2021)