Dates and Times:
The Consultant’s Conference begins at 8:00am on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 with sessions until 5:30PM. Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided.
The Registration Form is due by Friday, March 18th. The ARC-PA will send confirmation of registration to the email listed on the registration form.
The registration fee for the Consultant’s Conference is $3,000 per person. The fee includes all meeting materials, breakfast, lunch snack breaks throughout the day.
Registration fees must be received by March 31, 2022.
The ARC-PA does not accept credit cards. Make checks payable to: ARC-PA, Inc.
Attendees are responsible for making their own travel and hotel arrangements. Air, hotel and other travel arrangements should not be made until confirmation of registration is received from the ARC-PA.
Hotel: Hilton Atlanta Airport
The conference guestroom rate at the Hilton Atlanta Airport is $ per night plus taxes and fees. The conference rate will be available April 24-28, 2022 (based on guestroom availability).
Once your registration is confirmed, please use this link: https://book.passkey.com/go/ARCPAMeeting
or contact the hotel directly at 404-767-9000 and ask for the ARC-PA Conference room block. (Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card.) The ARC-PA has reserved a limited block of rooms, so make your reservation early. The conference guestroom rate will be available until March 31, 2022.
The hotel is 2 miles/ 5 minutes from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service from the airport and is also available on the MARTA Gold Line.
Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is located at 1031 Virginia Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30354.
Check-in: 4:00 pm. Check-out: 11:00 am
Self-parking: $22.00. Valet parking: $27.00
Questions about Content? Contact Melissa Coffman: email@example.com
Questions about Registration? Contact Tabitha Sharp: TabithaSharp@arc-pa.org
Cancellation policy for ARC-PA sponsored events
- Registrants who are unable to attend an event for any reason may substitute, by arrangement with ARC-PA, someone else from the same institution with no additional expense.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event and a substitution is not an option, the following refund arrangements will apply:
- Registrations cancelled 15 days or more before the event will be refunded 100%.
- Registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event will forfeit $500 of the event fee and the remaining balance of the fee will be refunded.
- Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks after the event.