Workshops and Conferences
ARC-PA Workshop Accreditation and You REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
On July 22nd – 24th, 2018, at the Ritz-Carlton, in Cleveland, Ohio, the ARC-PA Workshop Accreditation and You will provide PA program faculty an overview of the accreditation process including sessions designed to give participants the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the interpretation of individual Standards.
This workshop focuses on bringing the Standards and required data reports together as working tools for programs. Sessions will address the application and site visit, data collection and analysis over time for the self-study report, and specific Standards cited most often in the 4th edition.
Dates and Times: The Accreditation and You workshop begins at noon on Sunday, July 22, 2018 and adjourns at noon Tuesday, July 24, 2018.
An optional Overview of Accreditation for new faculty is included in the workshop fee and will be held Sunday morning, July 22, 2018.
Space is limited. Priority will be given to first time registrants from programs scheduled for site visits in 2018-2019. Programs are limited to two attendees per program.
More information can be found HERE.
Provisional Pathway Conference
In January 2017, ARC-PA hosted the Provisional Pathway Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. ARC-PA will be hosting this conference again in 2019. We will have more information regarding the location, time, and fees posted closer to the date.
This conference is open to individuals involved in the planning of a new PA program. In preparation for the conference, registrants are encouraged to review the ARC-PA web site paying special attention to the Standards and Provisional Sections of the ARC-PA web site.
Cancellation policy for ARC-PA sponsored events
- Registrants who are unable to attend an event for any reason may substitute, by arrangement with ARC-PA, someone else from the same institution with no additional expense.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event and a substitution is not an option, the following refund arrangements will apply:
- Registrations cancelled 15 days or more before the event will be refunded 100%.
- Registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event will forfeit $500 of the event fee and the remaining balance of the fee will be refunded.
- Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks after the event.